Powhaton Community Garden
Information Will Be Available for Spring 2024
1. The garden is open from sunrise to sunset each day.
2. Each gardener is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of their garden plot. Watering, weeding, harvesting and any other garden related maintenance are all the responsibility of the gardener.
3. If a garden requires maintenance a warning will be given to the garden owner.
4. If two consecutive warning are given the garden may be reassigned to someone on the waiting list without a refund.
5. Planting is restricted to edible vegetables, flowers, herbs and fruit only. No Landscaping plants or trees will be permitted.
6. The application of herbicides (weed killers) to the garden plots is prohibited.
7. Removing crops or tampering with other plots not assigned to your household is prohibited.
8. No children under the age of 12 are allowed into the gardening area without adult supervision.
9. Smoking is not permitted inside the gardening area.
10. Pets are not permitted inside the gardening area.
11. Excessive noise and additional music sources must be maintained at a level which does not disturb neighboring homeowners and the general public.
12. In case of an emergency while working in the gardening area, please contact 911 and the Harmony HOA at 720-776-3200.
Harmony and PMD Community Garden Policies
Harmony Community Garden Plot Exhibit (shows general location of garden and specific plots)